This succulent is unique and can easily be mistaken as a cactus. You will receive a plant that looks similar to these pictures that will come in a 3.5” pot to keep the roots from becoming damaged. Your plant may or may not be blooming.
This succulent, also called the Tanzania zipper plant, kind of looks like a spineless cactus. The name comes from its interesting pattern that stripes along the edges and the top of the plant. This plant is very low maintenance and easy to care for.
- Recommended temperature zone: USDA: 10-12
- Frost tolerance: Keep above 32°F (0°C)
- Minimum avg. temperature: 50°F (10°C)
- Sun exposure: Light shade
- Origin: South Africa (Cape Province: Uniondale)
- Growth habits: Clumping stemless succulent
- Watering needs: Keep dry in winter (November-March)
This unique succulent can make a great addition to your collection or can make the perfect starter plant since it is low maintenance. Shop Planet Desert for other cacti and succulents!
Some of the information in this description has been found at desert-tropicals.com, llifle.com and cactus-art.biz