1 Gallon Desert-Grow Cacti Soil Mix
Introducing Our Pro Mix Formula
Growing a healthy cactus has always been a bit of a challenge. One of the most essential factors that affect the development of a cactus is the soil. That's why, after many years of experience, we have developed a soil mix that is ideal for growing strong and healthy cacti. Our mix includes an organic substrate with mycorrhizae to help with the growth of the root system. We added the exact amount of inorganic media to help with adequate drainage and ventilation.
- Dries out more frequently than general-purpose, peat-based mixes
- Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- Less difficult to overwater crops
- Reduces incidence of water-related problems (root diseases, algae, and fungus gnats)
- Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during the crop cycle
MYCORRHIZAE improves the overall growth of plants and increases yields of flowers/fruits.
Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Perlite - Horticultural Grade Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone (pH adjuster), Wetting Agent, Mycorrhizae Endomycorrhizal Fungi (Glomus intraradices)
Add this 1-gallon cactus soil to your cart and help your cacti grow and thrive in your home!
Some of the information in this description has been found at desert-tropicals.com, llifle.com, and cactus-art.biz